The International Physician Training Program provides international physicians with experiences to watch all standard and novel procedures and surgeries, and to attend patient rounds and teaching conferences.
- To provide opportunities for foreign physicians to acquire clinical experiences through actual practice in their field.
- To promote comprehensive and collaborative researches.
- To encourage mutual understanding between two countries through scientific cooperation.
Training sites and Available Specialties
CHA Bundang Medical Center, CHA University College of Medicine
- Infection, Cardiology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Oncology, Hematology, Respiratory/Allergy
- Dental Medicine, Dermatology, Family Medicine, Neurology, Oriental Medicine, Psychiatry, Radiation Oncology
- Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Urology
- Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Laboratory Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Radiology, Rehabilitation Medicine
- Female Urology, Fertility Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery
- The length of the program is one to three months.
- Fully trained international physicians and specialists currently practicing abroad
- International residents and fellows currently enrolled in a residency/fellowship program at a foreign institution and who are expected to graduate from that same institution
- International medical students currently enrolled at an international medical school and who are expected to graduate from that same school
How to apply
- Applications are presented to one specialty only; please select the one specialty that reflects your area of expertise or that you are most interested in
- Complete the application form and submit all required documents by e-mail
( e-mail : Intl@chamc.co.kr).
- Application Form (CV/ Resume), Certificate of medical license, Certificate of employment, Copy of Passport, Photo of 3.5 * 4.5cm size taken within last 6 months (color-scanned)
- We do provide one room inside the Hospital. Rent will be noticed later.
- CHA Bundang Medical Center presents all observers with a certificate of attendance on completion of this program.
- The Korean government prevents observers from having patient care responsibilities or involvement in any form of medical practice without supervision.
- Participants should shadow under the supervision of a staff physician.
- Participants from Kazakhstan should not damage the honor and assets of the training hospital during the training program.
- Participants should obey Korean law.