Professor Cho, Kyung Gi, the world’s most renowned doctor in the field of brain tumors,
has been producing outcomes in a way that preserves the brain of the patient as much as possible, including non-incision methods.
- Various brain tumor procedures such as eyebrow incision without craniectomy.
- Intraoperative brain mapping (awake brain surgery) while the patient is awake to preserve language/motor functions.
- The world’s first precision tumor with insertion of markers.
- Brain tumor chemotherapy using dendritic cells and NK cells in patients.
- The world’s first injection therapy for brain tumor with holmium isotope compounds.
Professor Kim, Han Kyu, who is considered to be the world’s best in the field of skull base,
has been at the top of the list in the domain of cranial base surgery which is regarded as “No man’s area”
- 5,000 cases of brain surgery and 1,500 cases of skull base surgery performed in Korea.
- Exchange professor at the UCLA Skull Base Laboratory
- Keynote lectures and instruction of surgical technique at the world’s best neurosurgical hospital, “BNI (Barrow Neurological Institute)”
- Developed ‘cochlear line surgery’ to cut the vertebral bone around the cochlea instead of craniotomy for protection of vessels, neurons, cerebellum and medulla oblongata