Recent Advanced Treatment Based on Abundant Clinical Experience
The CBMC Endoscopic Center provides medical services for endoscopic diagnosis and treatment for various digestive diseases. It has an array of facilities including gastrointestinal endoscopy unit, pancreaticobiliary endoscopy unit, endoscopic ultrasonography unit, therapeutic endoscopy unit and gastrointestinal motility function test room. Especially, the Endoscopic Center, led by Dr. Cho Juyoung, has a team of clinically experienced endoscopists to offer precise diagnosis and optimum treatment based on the latest technology in the medicine and long-term clinical experiences.
· Optimum treatments provided by skillful endoscopists with an abundance of clinical experience
· Introduction of Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD) for early gastric cancer, for the first time in Korea
· The first hospital that performed Per-Oral Endoscopic Esophagomyotomy (POEM) for esophageal achalasia, with the highest number of the procedure in Korea
· Precision and safe procedure with the state-of-the-art endoscopic equipment
- Equipped with the latest endoscopic equipment, including confocal laser endomicroscopy, German KARL STORZ Silver Scope®, Olympus EVIS LUCERA CV 290, magnifying endoscopy and surgical endoscopy
· Accredited Endoscopy Unit with thorough infection control and operation of high-quality endoscopy systems