Advanced Spinal Care and Pain Management to Improve the Quality of Life
At the Spine Center/Pain Center, the Departments of Orthopedics, Neuro Surgery, Rehabilitation, Anesthesia and Radiology that deal with spinal diseases have established a systematic and integrated care system, which enables the medical team to provide rapid and accurate diagnosis and treatment for patients with spinal diseases. Also, the Center has an efficient system in place that provides all steps of the medical service without delay, from outpatients to examination, treatment, procedure, hospitalization and rehabilitation.
· Spinal deformity surgery for scoliosis and kyphosis (lordosis)
· Treatments to provide best possible results, including highly complex operation on spinal cord tumor and infection treatment, by a specialized team in revision surgery
· Systematic non-surgical treatment by spinal rehabilitation specialists
- Non-surgical treatments such as neuroplasty, high frequency nucleoplasty and endoscopic nucleotomy
- Treatments specially designed for osteoporotic patient and pregnant women
- Orthotherapy and systematically designed kinesitherapy
· Systematic diagnosis and treatment for complex regional pain syndrome, trigeminal neuralgia, postherpetic neuralgia, etc.