Western-Oriental Integrated Medicine That Considers Individual’s Physical Constitution
The CBMC Oriental Medicine Center is dedicated to improving and curing symptoms through active interdisciplinary consultation with the western medicine in the CBMC. The Center identifies individual symptom based on the diagnosis and physical constitution in order to take the optimum approach in the oriental medicine.
· Various oriental therapy clinics
- Facial palsy clinic, spine clinic, joint clinic
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, clinic for weak children, allergy clinic
- Migraine clinic, chronic fatigue syndrome, dyspepsia clinic, allergy clinic
· Enhanced therapeutic effects through interdisciplinary treatment of western and oriental medicine for women diseases
- Pelycalgia, post-natal health care clinic, obesity clinic, cold hands and feet, menstrual cramps clinic